"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin
Yoga is a systematic physical activity method, breath management, calming, diet control, and constructive thought and meditation to cultivate balance in the body, mind, soul, and atmosphere.
For becoming a Yogi, you need to practice Yoga more and more. And the nature plays an integral part in your Yoga journey.
You will feel that "Live around the Nature is better than live around the People's…."
For thousands of years, Rishikesh, the World Capital of Yoga, has been one of India's holiest and most religious centers. It is known as Tapo Bhumi. Rishikesh is a beautiful city nestled under the mystical Himalayas' eyes on the blue banks of the holy River Ganges. Rishikesh is a gem of an entrance into the deep Himalayas and a portal for those wanting to go deep into their spiritual practice, surrounded by temples and emerald jungles, secret waterfalls, and pristine nature.
Yoga TTC in Rishikesh?
If you are an aspiring Yoga teacher, you must go for the Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh. The aim and objective of this yoga teacher training courses are primarily to provide a strong foundational understanding of yoga along with the ethics of living a yoga life which consists of meditation and clarity.
What will you learn?
• You will discover the age-old tradition, its rituals, beliefs and ideas of Yoga.
• You will learn basic Yoga and meditation concepts and their values.
• You will be mastered with different Yoga styles.
• You will be more confident and proficient in Yoga practice and as well as a teacher.
Anyone can join this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh .
Can a beginner join the course?
Yes, the beginners can also join the course.
The yoga style may be vary according to your interest and in which institute or style you are applying like Hatha Yoga, ashtang yoga, iyenger yoga etc.
What is “200 hours YOGA Teacher training course in Rishikesh” offering?
• Confidence building program
• Real-life teaching practices
• Concept of Yoga
• Concepts of human body, mind and soul
• Ideas of different styles of Yoga and their meaning
• Detail overview and practical view of the various Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Cleansing methodology
“ The Ganga, the Mountain, the nature-feel the essence of it through Your Yoga journey and make the changes of yourself”